Friday, August 15, 2014

Moving On

Hey Guys!

It was my birthday on Wednesday! It was so much fun! Everyone just gave me cash so I could go shopping! I got an R2-D2 bow, cat earrings, 2 new belly button rings, a new dress, a new pair of jeans (that fit my butt!), a new jacket and I still have $50 bucks to spend on whatever else I'd like! I think I'm going to get a new work out outfit! I also got a leadership 101 CD, two P90X protein bars, a sharpie and a Awesome note book! 

I made the veggie burgers that I was thinking about making for my first cooking show and they blew me away! I loved them! The best part was that Ryan loved them too! Plus I was able to make them for dinner twice out of one batch! 

My beachbody work is going great! I'm learning all kinds of new things. I got my Piyo video and shakeology yesterday. It came with so much stuff!




I got 11 different work outs, a work out calander, quick start guide, and get lean eating plan. Plus my shakeology, which is DELICIOUS!! So far It's lived up to all It's promises and I'm very happy! The first workout is a tutorial to get you familiar with the moves so it's awesome for beginners. She was teaching me some things even I didn't know! If you want to know anymore about beachbody comment on here, or if your a friend message me! I can't wait to help everyone meet their goals! 


Ok as soon as blogger let's me create a new blog we'll be working on "Step Two: Food", So you have that to look forward to! I was going to start it today but it doesn't like me at the moment so I'll see if I can get Ryan to make it work. Technology likes him better.

It will be all about overcoming your old grocery list! The hardest part of eating healthier is buying healthier. When you go into the store with no real plan you leave with junk,and a cart filled with things that were on tempting displays. This causes you to rethink eating healthy. 

I can't wait to start talking about food with you guys! It was even harder to navigate myself through the grocery store when I had no clue what I was doing so I'm excited to help you guys with this. Change is hard but I'd like to make it as easy as I can for you guys! 

Ok I have to wrap it up! I'm working out with a friend in a bit! Have a wonderful day guys and if you need anything email me! starlastar21@gmail.com. I'd be more then happy to answer questions and help in any way I can! As always feel free to comment what you thought!

-Sara Star

No comments:

Post a Comment